United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could use a little help with some art

5 posters

Go down

Could use a little help with some art Empty Could use a little help with some art

Post  UF Spartan19423 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 am

Okey, so me and Kaspar have been working on some ideas for our story and whatnot, but that is not important right now. What is important is that we are thinkign of bringing in some new alien races. However that requires us to go one way or another. So what I am asking of all of you, is to pick out 5 sketches you like the most from the following and write the numbers down in your post. That way I will get a sense of what kind of sketches are more interesting to people and which are not so much.

Could use a little help with some art 00410
Could use a little help with some art 00310
Could use a little help with some art 00510
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Could use a little help with some art Empty Re: Could use a little help with some art

Post  UF Garanas Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Hello everyone,

Personally I like number four and number 24 the most because they look floodish and such. Something you can't stop. Something that's just going to be a b*tch in the story, an unstoppable force (as I metioned before), something that spreads, and once it's at your place you will slowly but surely lose ground because, again, it's just hard to stop.

Next to that, I like number six and seven too, because they look so wise, so evolved, something that may seem a very kind and defenseless race but will seriously ruin your day if you mass with them. Interesting Sketches!
UF Garanas
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Could use a little help with some art Empty Re: Could use a little help with some art

Post  UF Vishna Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:55 pm

10, 12, 14, 20, 24

10:
It would be cool to bring in somekind of dragonlike creatures. We could relate the dragons mhythology to it or something like that.

12:
Raw Muscle or Looks like a epic warrior, but are actually very intelligent and high-tech civilization(neat thing)

19:
Ghostlike creatures with a somekind of "magical"(metal) fighting ability.

20:
Just looks like Ghostrider, so cool Very Happy

24:
Cool
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm gonna pick the ones with the most badass poses: 6, 7, 8, 13, 23
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:49 pm

My choices are: 6, 19, 23, 15, 17

The only one I can comment on is that 19 reminds me of the blade infection form from Prototype 2. Excellent work with even just the sketches; Not everyone can draw that good. Props to you, sir
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 am

Alright guys, thanks for the comments. It does really help out to know what others think Very Happy
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 am

Oliver, check this out Very Happy

You inspired my sister bro!

Could use a little help with some art Gestur10

Keep it up! Smile
UF Garanas
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum