United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!!

+4
UF Michael3005
UF Ezio
UF Norway
KaosHxC
8 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone!! Empty Hello Everyone!!

Post  KaosHxC Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Well my name is Luis but people call me Kaos. Ive known some UF members ever since UF on halo 2 vista. I was in 3 particular clans on h2v, Rpg, AsK, and i4Ni. After i quit i4Ni i went to play some xbox games together with Oosmus, for example Halo Reach, CoD Black Ops, and CoD MW3. At this moment i have been playing Starcraft 2 and League of Legends. I would like to game with the members in this clan just like before. Starcraft 2 is PsychoKaos Character Code 258, and League Of Legends is KamuiKaos. I really hope i can game with all of you. GL everyone and keep on gaming.

KaosHxC

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!!

Post  UF Norway Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 am

KaosHxC wrote:Well my name is Luis but people call me Kaos. Ive known some UF members ever since UF on halo 2 vista. I was in 3 particular clans on h2v, Rpg, AsK, and i4Ni. After i quit i4Ni i went to play some xbox games together with Oosmus, for example Halo Reach, CoD Black Ops, and CoD MW3. At this moment i have been playing Starcraft 2 and League of Legends. I would like to game with the members in this clan just like before. Starcraft 2 is PsychoKaos Character Code 258, and League Of Legends is KamuiKaos. I really hope i can game with all of you. GL everyone and keep on gaming.
hey add me on xbox, red vs blue 96, and that mean you to oos and anyone that never added me.
UF Norway
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey Kaos, see you every once in a while on teamspeak Razz
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Michael3005 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:41 pm

welcome to the forums Kaos Smile
UF Michael3005
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Go away, Kaos, no one likes you. XD
Welcome here, (like you've not met the originals) and you'll fit in lol.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaosHxC Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks everyone and im gonna try to be more active on TS since like i said, i am playing more Starcraft and league of legends.
And Oozy the only ones that i actually talked too have been WiredUp, Redbull when he was in UF, Reapingz, i think i saw Michael once in a while on Halo, and Ezio on Minecraft xD. So yea i dont really know much of the originals since i was so caught up while i was in AsK. But i would like to meet everyone on UF. cheers

KaosHxC

Back to top Go down

Post  KaosHxC Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:45 pm

UF Norway wrote:
KaosHxC wrote:Well my name is Luis but people call me Kaos. Ive known some UF members ever since UF on halo 2 vista. I was in 3 particular clans on h2v, Rpg, AsK, and i4Ni. After i quit i4Ni i went to play some xbox games together with Oosmus, for example Halo Reach, CoD Black Ops, and CoD MW3. At this moment i have been playing Starcraft 2 and League of Legends. I would like to game with the members in this clan just like before. Starcraft 2 is PsychoKaos Character Code 258, and League Of Legends is KamuiKaos. I really hope i can game with all of you. GL everyone and keep on gaming.
hey add me on xbox, red vs blue 96, and that mean you to oos and anyone that never added me.
Is you gamertag really red vs blue 96? cuz i cannot find it :\

Nvm microsoft is having problems with the xbox website lol. ill try later on when it works.

KaosHxC

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:20 pm

KaosHxC wrote:Thanks everyone and im gonna try to be more active on TS since like i said, i am playing more Starcraft and league of legends.
And Oozy the only ones that i actually talked too have been WiredUp, Redbull when he was in UF, Reapingz, i think i saw Michael once in a while on Halo, and Ezio on Minecraft xD. So yea i dont really know much of the originals since i was so caught up while i was in AsK. But i would like to meet everyone on UF. cheers
Add me on LoL, I'm starting to play it now
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 am

First off, greetings to UF, have a nice stay Very Happy

So you play LoL? in which server? I'm on EU east and EU west(new user). My names are:
EU East = Mister Vishnzen
EU West = Master Vishznen

@ Oozy: WElcome to LoL, I hope we can play togather sometime, if we manage to play on same servers Very Happy
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaosHxC Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 pm

UF Vishna wrote:First off, greetings to UF, have a nice stay Very Happy

So you play LoL? in which server? I'm on EU east and EU west(new user). My names are:

@ Oozy: WElcome to LoL, I hope we can play togather sometime, if we manage to play on same servers Very Happy
I play on the NA server but i can start playing on EU east and west aswell. Which region is the most played here in the UF Clan?

KaosHxC

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Majority would be EU but 1/4 use US and one lonely bastard uses AU lololololol jk mate <3
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:48 am

UF OozY wrote:Majority would be EU but 1/4 use US and one lonely bastard uses AU lololololol jk mate <3

Ouch mate, that hurt ROFL. Hello David Wink

I play mostly at EU east, there I have lvl 30 acc, so if you would join there it would be really cool. West I dont play so much, I just made acc there to sometimes play with some other friends who dont have acc in East, but mostly I'm in East.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:02 am

UF Vishna wrote:First off, greetings to UF, have a nice stay Very Happy

there are servers? i play lol but not that much, if you play starcraft my charname is bossman
UF Norway
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 am

UF Norway wrote:
there are servers? ...

Well you can call then regions if you want Very Happy
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:44 am

UF OozY wrote:Majority would be EU but 1/4 use US and one lonely bastard uses AU lololololol jk mate <3

That's just mean XD
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 am

Hahahaha, I think that is a win, just saying xD I don't play LoL anyways... Have fun chaps ^^

I have Dead Island if you're interested Sp Very Happy
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 am

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
Hahahaha, I think that is a win, just saying xD I don't play LoL anyways... Have fun chaps ^^

I have Dead Island if you're interested Sp Very Happy

I am actually, but I need to get my harddrive fixed first. It broke down and now I lost like 90 % of the games I had, since I had steam and Origin on it. Meaning I need a new harddrive to reinstall them since my main doesn't have enough space XD
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaosHxC Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:41 pm

UF Vishna wrote:

Ouch mate, that hurt ROFL. Hello David Wink

I play mostly at EU east, there I have lvl 30 acc, so if you would join there it would be really cool. West I dont play so much, I just made acc there to sometimes play with some other friends who dont have acc in East, but mostly I'm in East.
I tried to make an account for west but i just made another account for NA lol xD i went to the actual site for euw league of legends but didnt work when signing up.
And Norway what is your character num? And is also EU right?

KaosHxC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum