United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:(

+3
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF OozY
UF Faltzer
7 posters

Go down

Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:( Empty Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:(

Post  UF Faltzer Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 am

Hey, guys is been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time Very Happy.

So anyways I'll just get straight to the point. I recently got the news ( which I am sure most of you already know about) from my brother over the phone  that 343 is planning on shutting down  the halo 2 pc servers sometime during this month.

Thankfully my brother also confirm that the servers are still online and will remain online until the end of the month but as I hear the new my eyes literal became watery  because  I began to recall all the  great memories and good times    I spend  with spartan, randy, dark dragon pro, happy, Aphrodite, Michael, ossmus, reapingz, redbull, wired and comedian. 

It really pains me that 343 is shutting the servers off because  halo 2 pc means a lot to me. 

It was the first game where I   experience what it  meant to play with a group of friends who enjoyed the game as much as I did. 

So as I thanks and last good bay to halo 2 pc  will pick up a new copy tomorrow   and   play as much as I can during this week.

It is the least I can do for such a great game that allow me to met up and played with a great group of friends online.

Anybody here (old and new members) who still own the game are welcome to join me to cause some chaos on the remaining active  servers. 

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

My gamertag is UF Faltzer and I hope to see some old friends and meet up new members during this week.
UF Faltzer
UF Faltzer
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:( Empty Re: Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:(

Post  UF OozY Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 am

I'll join you when I can mate. Hop in teamspeak and we'll dominate the servers one last time. Very Happy It may be difficult seeing as I have a girlfriend now and she's taking most of my time up xD. Btw The servers may stay on a little longer Wink That's all I can say at the moment but there's something being worked on Razz
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:( Empty Re: Halo 2 pc servers going offline this month:(

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 am

I'm sure the gamer hosted servers will still work. I think just the servers hosted by 343 are going down, no-one plays on them anyways. Smile
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Michael3005 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm

I hope that it's only the 343 ones going down, I finish uni for the summer soon and hope to get back on at some point Very Happy
UF Michael3005
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 pm

UF Michael3005 wrote:I hope that it's only the 343 ones going down, I finish uni for the summer soon and hope to get back on at some point Very Happy

The servers wont be offline for a long time. Just enjoy the game guys Razz
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Beazt Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 am

They won't be offline for a long time? So they're offline now but will be back online later? Sorry, I just haven't followed whats going on with halo 2 for a while now. I think I should pop in a a disk and have a game or two Very Happy
UF Beazt
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 am

UF Beazt wrote:They won't be offline for a long time? So they're offline now but will be back online later? Sorry, I just haven't followed whats going on with halo 2 for a while now. I think I should pop in a a disk and have a game or two Very Happy

They won't be shut down. At least until months from now if ever. They were intended to go offline June 1st. Its now July 3rd and they're still online. Don't worry about them shutting down xD.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Never gonna die lol
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:16 am

As Rick Ashley said: "Never gonna let you down, never gonna give you up, never gonna play around and ... hurt you!"
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Halo 2 is pretty much gamer supported now, it's alive due to the community Smile
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Yea uh bs angel kinda lied to the people keeping it up. H2 is now offline Sad
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down