United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1

Go down

4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1 Empty 4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1

Post  Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Now for the fun stuff. Patching is used to do alot of stuff. There's graphic patches, software patches, and there's some that just make it easier to use. I'm going to break this lesson into two parts. This lesson is finding and making them which is easy.

First go here http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?act=home or just type in your model number then patches behind it in google Wink . I will post one for my phone.
Go to your desktop and make a new notepad like this. DON'T NAME IT YET JUST LEAVE IT UNNAMED!!!
4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1 Patch_10
Next copy the code from the patch you want to make. Copy it into the new notepad. DON'T SAVE IT YET
4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1 Patch_11
Now click save as and make sure it looks like this. Make sure under the Save As Type drop down that it says All Files
4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1 Patch10
Then save it as what you want to name it just make sure that .vkp is directly after what you named it. Then hit save.
It should look like this.
4th Lesson In SE Phones (Patching) PART 1 Patch_12
And your done. Next part is aplying them.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum