United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

2 posters

Go down

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Empty Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Post  UF Garanas Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 am

This game, is the ultimate strategy game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftz9KyuaDfc (trailer)

It has 4 factions (races), they have the same units, but with different models and slight differences with damage and things like that. Bullets don't hit for sure, anything in their way can catch the bullet. Everything you did before in strategy games, will look like nothing compared to this game.

I think, I really do, that we should expand into this game.

It has thousands custom maps, several mods with balanced new units that really add up in the game, and lots of other things.
Just look at some Gameplay videos, it's great!

(PS, a dual or higher core CPU is advise able)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHothxZQoWo&feature=related
trailer from the first Supcom, without expansion.
UF Garanas
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Empty Re: Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 am

If you want to play the hardest strategy game of all time where no-one has beaten the hardest difficulty, play AI War - Command Fleet.
It doesn't use very high graphics and is only a few hundred megs to download... One map takes up to 7+ hours of co-operative gameplay to complete.
So after rambling on about this, it's probably will be really hard to organise and not worth it, I've only played it as overnight LAN's when my friends have had free time to play as well Razz
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 am

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:If you want to play the hardest strategy game of all time where no-one has beaten the hardest difficulty, play AI War - Command Fleet.
It doesn't use very high graphics and is only a few hundred megs to download... One map takes up to 7+ hours of co-operative gameplay to complete.
So after rambling on about this, it's probably will be really hard to organise and not worth it, I've only played it as overnight LAN's when my friends have had free time to play as well Razz

But this doesn't take 7 hours :p, it probably takes from 5 minutes to 2 hours.
You should download it, atleast, and play the campaign. It is such an awesome game!
UF Garanas
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum