United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Java (script)

3 posters

Go down

Java (script) Empty Java (script)

Post  UF Garanas Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 am

I'm really wondering,
At the moment I'm attempting (again) in making my own programs, including games.
I'm using the Unity editor,
- -
http://unity3d.com/unity/
- -
which is great, since it is really easy to import your own stuff, and make trigger regions and stuff.
But the programming is a bottleneck, even though they made it "easier", as far learning a programming language can be easier.

I'm really wondering, is there anyone else in here that does anything with scripting, and especially, Java?
UF Garanas
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Java (script) Empty Re: Java (script)

Post  UF Vishna Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 am

You mean like Java langeuage or Javascript, since its little bit fuzzy. Because if you mean Java, not Javascript then yes, I working with it atm, learning and writing in it. What help you need? Maybe I can help you.

Let me know.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Beazt Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:13 pm

I did some JavaScript when working with web site design for school project. however from what I understand its not the same as JavaScript for Unity (probably why they nick name it UnityScript). So I don't think I can help much.

I would really like to see what you have made in Unity. That is if you don't mind showing.
UF Beazt
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down