United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Battles of Epicness

+2
UF Ezio
UF WiredUp4Fun
6 posters

Go down

Epic Battles of Epicness Empty Epic Battles of Epicness

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 pm

MAN Exclamation We had a blast just the last couple hours catching up on teamspeak and halo 2 Razz
We had myself, Oozy, Spartan, Reapingz and Ezio Exclamation

We were like Epic Battles of Epicness 984443 and Epic Battles of Epicness 984443 all over the maps! xD And the whole H2V community joined in on several matches hosted by us, we provided the ultimate fun and it showed in the numbers Very Happy We brought the good old days back! Very Happy
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Epic Battles of Epicness Empty Re: Epic Battles of Epicness

Post  UF Ezio Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:43 pm

To think that all that fun started with - "Hey, anyone wanna play H2 with me now that I have it?" Thanks Kaos, btw! And to everyone out there who got to see what I lack compared to the other clan Gods (Reapingz, lol....). Of course, plenty of great moments, remembering things like "No! Ezio!" -Wired on the swords map. "It's because I'm laggin bro" -Oozy making excuses "Showin up at great moments" -Reapingz being... well Reapingz XD Let's do this again soon!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 pm

UF Ezio wrote:To think that all that fun started with - "Hey, anyone wanna play H2 with me now that I have it?" Thanks Kaos, btw! And to everyone out there who got to see what I lack compared to the other clan Gods (Reapingz, lol....). Of course, plenty of great moments, remembering things like "No! Ezio!" -Wired on the swords map. "It's because I'm laggin bro" -Oozy making excuses "Showin up at great moments" -Reapingz being... well Reapingz XD Let's do this again soon!
I get the lagz bro Razz At least I beat wired on that sword match Very Happy
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 am

Oh... and I forget UF Spartan. To sum it up, I muted my mike as I was cracking up.. "Here, I know this shortcut!" *drives across the sidewalk*
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 am

UF Ezio wrote:Oh... and I forget UF Spartan. To sum it up, I muted my mike as I was cracking up.. "Here, I know this shortcut!" *drives across the sidewalk*

It was a legit shortcut! Laughing
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 pm

So, playing some more multiplayer (I finally have figured out what screws me over in h2 -_-) and surprised several people . I join games and get frequent questions like "UF's still around?" "Are you even part of that clan?" "Man, they're still going? They're old". In light of realizing how famous you guys really are in the h2 community, I suggest we try to get on more and sponsor clan meetings, and indeed show everyone, yes, we're old, but going nowhere. Who's with me? Smile
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 am

UF Ezio wrote:So, playing some more multiplayer (I finally have figured out what screws me over in h2 -_-) and surprised several people . I join games and get frequent questions like "UF's still around?" "Are you even part of that clan?" "Man, they're still going? They're old". In light of realizing how famous you guys really are in the h2 community, I suggest we try to get on more and sponsor clan meetings, and indeed show everyone, yes, we're old, but going nowhere. Who's with me? Smile
AYE!! HEAR HEAR!!!

On the side though, I've been on infrequently every now and then and I haven't been asked that lol
Then again, I haven't really run into the old players that much, there's some fresh newbies on H2 now.
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Michael3005 Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 am

I'm going back to France for Xmas, I'll be sure to get my controller (or a mouse) back Very Happy
UF Michael3005
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 am

UF Ezio wrote:So, playing some more multiplayer (I finally have figured out what screws me over in h2 -_-) and surprised several people . I join games and get frequent questions like "UF's still around?" "Are you even part of that clan?" "Man, they're still going? They're old". In light of realizing how famous you guys really are in the h2 community, I suggest we try to get on more and sponsor clan meetings, and indeed show everyone, yes, we're old, but going nowhere. Who's with me? Smile

Shit, I feel old now... Very Happy

All jokes aside though, UF has had a good run for quite some years now. We were around when the big names still were in the games and some of the members made friends with some other bigger names. So truth being said, we were a large part of the community back in the day.

But I do agree, that it would be fun to get back online, but I prefer to go with a large group like last time, since it is bound to be fun then Wink
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:30 am

Went to play halo 2 yesterday. I thought I had lost all of my skills but it turns out I was that good that I got booted from a game. Either they didn't like that I was first all the time or they thought I was hacking XD.
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 am

Had another little clan spree yesterday, Me, Oozy, and Reapingz. Thomask from WSYD/Baadclan also showed up, and that was rather interesting :p of course, I ended up more like cannon fodder on the king of the hill (56-134) although I did manage to get a headshot on Reapingz. And a beat down later. And the he proceeded to plow me over for the rest of the match xD. Anyways, let's keep the good stuff rolling, and the stories coming!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 pm

I need to get on teamspeak and the forums more. I miss out on everything epic. When is the next match? I'd love to play. Razz
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 pm

UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:I need to get on teamspeak and the forums more. I miss out on everything epic. When is the next match? I'd love to play. Razz

Talk to me sometime, and I'll help you set up everything, unless you already have a live account? And there's no scheduling something like this, it just happens when there's a lot of us in TeamSpeak, lol. I'll text you next time
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down