United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?)

3 posters

Go down

Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?) Empty Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?)

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Find and friend me on Google+ and Youtube! I'm thinking about doing server videos, and recording the events we have on the server there.
I also wanna put our server IP on there so we can have new members and more donaters! (If Oosmus opens the server to the public)

You can Find me here https://www.youtube.com/user/Sonicdrawer2122?feature=mhee and here http://tiny.cc/Nitsuj2122 Razz
cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?) Empty Re: Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?)

Post  UF OozY Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Added on G+
Me, you and ezio all need to have a discussion as soon as we can.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?) Empty Re: Find me on Youtube and Google+ (Promote the server?)

Post  UF Ezio Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Um... Both you two text me? Im working really really late for the next 4 days
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:58 pm

I also made a website that mentions us. It's going to be sync'd with my google+.
http://nitsujswebsiteoftheepic.weebly.com/epic-games.html
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 pm

UF Ezio wrote:Um... Both you two text me? Im working really really late for the next 4 days
Calls maybe? XD I'm just lazy and don't want to type that much bro Razz
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 am

That's why are projects take so long Razz
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:42 pm

UF Ezio wrote:That's why are projects take so long Razz
You haven't seen me work on my Biofuel project XD BTW ARE IS WE FUCKING ARE! OUR IS OUR FUCKING SERVER!!! Razz
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:21 am

UF OozY wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:That's why are projects take so long Razz
You haven't seen me work on my Biofuel project XD BTW ARE IS WE FUCKING ARE! OUR IS OUR FUCKING SERVER!!! Razz
English please. cherry
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:43 am

To do list:
Protection for creative world (Plotty Plugin?)
Some sort of antinodus/antixray plugin (Anticheat maybe?)
Bettershop? I don't see it on there

And really, I think that's it, for the server.
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 pm

UF Ezio wrote:To do list:
Protection for creative world (Plotty Plugin?)
Some sort of antinodus/antixray plugin (Anticheat maybe?)
Bettershop? I don't see it on there

And really, I think that's it, for the server.
More RAM? XD
If we had an econ system, I could possibly run the whole server from that, or at least creative. Like I said, speaking this out is easier XD
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I wrote all those shop prices up for you... let's just have a simple shop econ for now, until we get enough $$$ to upgrade
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:02 pm

UF Ezio wrote:I wrote all those shop prices up for you... let's just have a simple shop econ for now, until we get enough $$$ to upgrade
I know, My thought was that maybe they could work in the PVP world to gain extra prevliages in the creative world.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm

http://coolguysgaming.weebly.com/ Tada! A brand new website to hold the videos for our server! It was just created yesterday. So far it is looking awesome! If anyone want's to help create the videos post here! (This website will also hold other content other than the videos from our server. If anyone want's to join in those videos, feel free)
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Anyone up for an event? I think we should do a server challenge one of these days. We could use the event for a video, so we can get more users and in turn more donations for a bigger open server. I suggest the Walls map to do the event in. It's easy to import, easy on the server and easy for the users. Plus we can control the time for each match. (As stated on the Walls map forums) Good idea?
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 am

UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:Anyone up for an event? I think we should do a server challenge one of these days. We could use the event for a video, so we can get more users and in turn more donations for a bigger open server. I suggest the Walls map to do the event in. It's easy to import, easy on the server and easy for the users. Plus we can control the time for each match. (As stated on the Walls map forums) Good idea?
Yea, its a good idea if you can get me and ezio on at the same time.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm

UF OozY wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:Anyone up for an event? I think we should do a server challenge one of these days. We could use the event for a video, so we can get more users and in turn more donations for a bigger open server. I suggest the Walls map to do the event in. It's easy to import, easy on the server and easy for the users. Plus we can control the time for each match. (As stated on the Walls map forums) Good idea?
That won't be a huge problem, i'll text you guys and see when you guys wanna plan this. This shall be awesome, I can't wait to get started. I haven't been on MC for a while.
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF OozY wrote:
That won't be a huge problem, i'll text you guys and see when you guys wanna plan this. This shall be awesome, I can't wait to get started. I haven't been on MC for a while.
I've been too busy with life to play much anything lately lol. When I do play, its not for long.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down