United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else find this sad?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else find this sad? Empty Anyone else find this sad?

Post  UF Ezio Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 am

Anyone else find this sad? Lol10
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone else find this sad? Empty Re: Anyone else find this sad?

Post  UF OozY Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 am

Lolz Razz I think someone has a certified addiction now Very Happy
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 am

Good lad. It will do good to your health. Very Happy Can you also tell me when will the server be back online? I got that little Minecraft appetite again.

PS. could somebody do something with the reply box. It has a white text on a white background, so it is very annoying to write like that, if you cant see what you are writing. Wink
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:15 am

UF Vishna wrote:Good lad. It will do good to your health. :DCan you also tell me when will the server be back online? I got that little Minecraft appetite again.

PS. could somebody do something with the reply box. It has a white text on a white background, so it is very annoying to write like that, if you cant see what you are writing. Wink

Well I'm extremely busy anymore (with a girlfriend, friends, and life, gaming sorta vanishes completely away D: ) but maybe we can try to fix it up or do something with ezio's project. As for the reply box click the Switch Editor Mode button. (First button on the top right hand side)
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am

UF OozY wrote:
 Well I'm extremely busy anymore (with a girlfriend, friends, and life, gaming sorta vanishes completely away D: ) but maybe we can try to fix it up or do something with ezio's project. As for the reply box click the Switch Editor Mode button. (First button on the top right hand side)

Thanks for the reply help.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 am

UF Vishna wrote:
UF OozY wrote:

Thanks for the reply help.

While I have some time I'll try to make that mode default for all users. If I can that is. xD
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 am

On a side thing, one of my friends and I run a separate server - sorta a business venture and so far it's paid off. the serve's been funded well enough to keep it going for the next 5 years on a 4 gig ram host - so if you want, I could look into seeing about opening it up to the UF guys, on top of giving them a special rank, etc. Just a nice thing so that this way wired doesn't have to pay for it again, and that there's myself and another friend running it so it's up all the time.
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:24 pm

UF Ezio wrote:On a side thing, one of my friends and I run a separate server - sorta a business venture and so far it's paid off. the serve's been funded well enough to keep it going for the next 5 years on a 4 gig ram host - so if you want, I could look into seeing about opening it up to the UF guys, on top of giving them a special rank, etc. Just a nice thing so that this way wired doesn't have to pay for it again, and that there's myself and another friend running it so it's up all the time.

So is this server whitelisted, what you talk about? If possible, I would like to try out that server.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:26 pm

It's public, not whitelisted. A few cool people get on every now and then, and I really haven't seen anyone too bad. It's just a little different style of gameplay. IP: 108.61.16.202:25573.
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:15 am

waiting to see you in the server then.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down