United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of United Falcon

5 posters

Go down

Story of United Falcon Empty Story of United Falcon

Post  UF Vishna Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:39 am

So I got an idea from "What if ...?" topic. Basically what this topic is for, is that we ALL(not just me and Spartan, who we practise writing) start writing a United storyline. There, were the story ends, you may write this on and in the end I would like to have a small "lore"(not historical,just for fun) to our clan Very Happy. We use ourselves as main characters.

Rules:
* Try to write in sci-fi/fantasy genre.
* Don't write troll storyline, let try to make this as epic as we can.
* When writing, dont make your Character too strong and use other Characters(users) also in lore.
* Try to connect the story logically, so for example when the story ends with start of a making plan, then you continue with the plan.
* Have fun!!!(Order)

I'll start:

Chapter #1

The room was dark and silent. Only light source was a old lonely light bulb what was hanging from the ceiling. In that room were 2 chairs and a table, but none of the persons in that room were sitting on the 2 chairs. All of them were standing and listening to the United Falcon High General Xorax(Tribute to our dear friend Smile), who was introducing the plan. The other memebers in that room were Spartan, Michael, Comedian and WiredUp4Fun.
"So the plan is next:". As he had said that, the door to the room opened and Oozy walked in.
Xorax asked: "Is it done?"
"Yes, its all good, you don't have to worry about it anymore." answered Oozy as he walked where the other members of secret organisation called United Falcon, were standing.

(Your turn)

PS. Don't be offended if I didn't wrote you all in already. It was meant to be like that, so you and others could continue the story and bring other(me included Very Happy) in.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Story of United Falcon Empty Re: Story of United Falcon

Post  UF Spartan19423 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:19 am

...Everyone else nodded in a slow response. The room was dead silent now. Oozy started to make for his seat. His footsteps echoed back from everywhere in the room. Someone sneezed behind him, but he did not turn back to look. With a straight back, he took his seat and looked everyone over. Eventually his eyes met Xorax's. For a breif moment they stared at each other. Then Xorax continued.

"It is necessary that we let the people know who we are. We cannot have people running around, telling false accusations about us." he said.

Spartan grunts in his corner. "As it were that easy, now that Happy has left us."

Wired looked at him. "If you have a better plan, you are welcome to share it with us."

Spartan looks back at him, but eventually says nothing. "As I thought." Said wired. He turns back to Xorax. "If everything is in place as you say and now that Oozy has finally cleared the last obsticle, I suggest, we move forward with the plan. Everyone in favor raise their hands."

All of the hands raise except Spartan's. "I still think this is a bad idea." he sighs. "But I suppose it's the only one we got." He raises his hand as well.

UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:59 am

(Note: this will be really hard to keep consistent if you don't carefully read the previous story parts)

Xorax steps foward, "It's settled then, let's get geared up!"

Comedian stepped up to an apparently blank wall and called into his voice com, "Pistachios" and the wall gleamed, shimmered then slots opened along the surface, revealing a large assortment of weapons and utilities.

Everyone stepped forward, and grabbed their favourite gear:

Comedian grabbed a energy sword in the shape of a katana and a burst rifle.
Oozy picked up a handful of inert blue grenades made of shimmering plasma and a triple barrel rocket launcher (and grabbed a cookie).
Wired lifted out a Saw-Blade Crossbow and an AA-12 Shotgun (or as he liked to called it a ShotFun).
Spartan heaved out a Magnetic Accelerator Minigun (AKA, The MAM) with an assault rifle for close range combat.
Xorax simply picked up two levitating cubes, one to increase the speed of his armour, and the other to induce invisible camouflage.

Xorax turned around once everyone was ready, looked at each member and tapped his voice com, "I'll remain hidden and give directions, the target will not know of my location or presence." All nodded in understanding. "Okay gentlemen, time to move out," said Xorax.

UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:21 pm

The squad filed out of the room, but something made Xorax pause. A precursory exam reveled nothing, still the same secure room. For now. Yet, he could not shake the feeling that someone, something was there. The concept was immaterial at this point; the plan had progressed too far to allow for any deviance now. With a click of a button, the familiar wall of energy flashed before him, like the sheen of the water from some Caribbean resort, followed by the all familiar sense of vertigo that comes with loosing sight of your own body. And like a whisper, Xorax swept from the room.

Not a presence moved.

Then, like a curtain blown by the wind, a lone figure reveled himself in the dimming light. He wore little armor, concealed beneath a robe as dark as night. Scant could be seen of his face, save for the two orbs that burned beneath the dark hood. 

"What are they up to now? I suppose I'll find out."

He approached the table and reached under it, withdrawing a thumb sized disk. With a click of a button, the device unfurled, and projected in the air above it a schematic. The figure studied it intensely. 

"Intriguing. And I had assumed they actually knew what they were up against. This might just make my job that much easier."

He close the device, a sharp snapping sound that pervaded the silence. With a flick of his finger, a sharp shining blade slide out near his wrist. He studied it, as if pondering the depths of the mirrored edge, as sharp as his thoughts. A similar flick retracted it back within the folds of his sleeves. 

"I must hurry before a particular someone messes these things up. For they know, but do not realize, all lights shall go out."

With a pop and a crinkle of glass, the lone light bulb ceased to exist. And once more, the wind swept, and the long figure was gone. All that remained on the table was a scrap of parchment, and in red ink, a name inscribed: Ezio.
-End Chapter 1-
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 am

Chapter  #2

The streets were full of people. Of course, that was no surprise, it was after all one of the human mega cities. In that city, on one very specific street, walked a special person. When you looked at the person, he wasn’t nothing that extraordinary, what you couldn’t see in any other place. He wore old dark brown somewhat ragged clothes and a small fedora styled hat.
But it wasn’t the clothes, what made that person special. What made him so valuable, was that he was watched and followed by United Falcon members. They had been following him for 3 hours now and all that they had seen, was how that person just walked around in the city.

“How much longer do we have to wait?” asked Spartan, as also everybody else started to get annoyed with this uneventful chase.
„Stay calm. He is known for his extreme caution.“ answered  Xorax back.
“What exactly do we know about this figure?”
Comedian answered to that one: “His codename is Vishna. Had a normal childhood, nothing important in there. As he turned 18, he went to army and spent there 5 years, gaining lieutenant rank. He has also completed the Black Tiger training, so he is as good as us when it comes to war. After army and 2 years at Black Tiger, he started doing magic and became a street magician. Quite good from what I have seen. And like you know already, why we follow him, is that he has connections with our primary mission target.”
“Are we sure, that he hasn’t noticed us?” asked Spartan, still worrying about this plan.
“I have been very careful Spartan.” Said Xorax with annoyed undertone.
“I’m not accusing, I’m just asking maybe he somehow noticed us.”
Wired interrupted to their talk: “I haven’t seen him doing or noticing anything out of ordinary, so if he knows, it isn’t our fault.”
“Whatever he is doing, we can’t stop our mission now. Continue and be prepared to move in a second warning.” Ordered Xorax.

After 10 minutes, an alert comes from WiredUp4Fun.
“There’s unusual movement. Vishna has speed up his movement and heading towards the Mountain Plaza Mall.”
“Following. Spartan, Michael and Ezio, lower the perimeter to 200 meters.” told Xorax, as he also started moving faster, so he wouldn’t lose sight of the target.

As Vishna enters the mall, he stops and starts doing a card trick to a couple.
“What is he up to now?” Micheal wonders.
“He is just making sure no one is following him. Keep your distance.” Comes a command from Xorax.

When the target finishes with trick ha start to move on. As he does that, he takes out 2 cards from his pocket. He turns around and starts exactly where Xorax stands.
“He knows about us! Forget previous commands, catch the target.”
Vishna smiles at him, as Xorax start running towards him through the crowd. He throws one card at ceiling and the second card flies directly to the nearest security camera. The first card starts to smoke and the fire alarm go off. Xorax is forced to slow down as the crowd starts moving to exits with panic. At the same time Wired reports: “He is good. He created a short circuit and crashed the malls video cameras. I have no vision.”
“Use outside cameras and find him.”

PS. Please write it so, that I would join UF eventally Very Happy
Thank you
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:57 am

"Where did he go?! Find him!" Yelled Xorax, still trying to push his way through the crowd. It was an impossible task, as the flood of people kept pushing him left and right, but never forward. Still determined to catch his target, Xorax would not give up. He quickly pulled out his gun and fired a few shots towards the sealing. People pulled away from him. "United Falcons, stand clear!"

Xorax looks around, but he cannot spot Vishna anwhere. "I've lost him, report in."
"I've got no eyes on him." replys wired with a tired tone. "Same" say Oozy and Michael almost at the same time. Xorax wait. "Spartan, Comedian, come in." No response. Xorax repeats himself "Spartan, Comedian, come in!" Still silence over the radio link. "Damn it, Michael, Wired, find them. The target must have communication disruptors up in the area, so we can't communicate over long ragnes."

At that time, Comedian and Spartan are running down an alley nearby. "Stop, United Falcons!" Comedian yells, as he fires a few shots after Vishna. As he prepares to fire a few more, Spartan quickly steps next to him and pull the end of his rifle into the air, making Comedian miss Vishna. "We need the target alive Comedian! He has too much information!"
Comedian laughs. "He can still talk with a bullet in his knee cap." Spartan presses down his anger. He underestood Comedians tactics, but the risks were too high. If Xorax said the target had to be taken alive, then Spartan knew better, to question his friends motives. And he could not fail him.
He looks around the alley. It was a worn down place, paint peeling off the red brick walls, that had once been a spectacular constructions. Now they loomed over the alley in a grim and dark way, casting long shadows from one end to the other. "Come on", said Spartan to Comedian, "He can't be far."

They run at the end of they alley, only to find themselves in a courtyard of somesort. As they look around, they can see two entrances at the opposite sides. "You take the left one, I'll go right." Says Spartan.
"Why don't you take the left one an I'll go right." Says Comedian with a grin under his helmet.
Spartan shakes his head. "Funny. Just get it done, will you Comedian."
While whistling a happy tune, Comedian turns around and starts making his way to the left side, apparently carefree of all the dangers that might lay ahead. Unlike Comedian, Spartan raises his rifle and moves towards the right path cautiously.

As he enters the door, the darkness swalllows him whole, not leaving even a hint that he had ever been there.

UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Cities. Funny, how many people liked them. The endless rows of housing, stacked upon each other. Their sprawl of steel, glass, and technology, and wealth of people and knowledge. From his perch high up on the citadel, Ezio snorted in response to the thought. Obviously the only people who thought that way were the ones who had never been there before. And besides, it was a distraction to the task at head. He had been tailing the United Falcons for some time now, and it had really only been luck that he hadn't been caught. Xorax was a sneaky one. Almost as devious as himself. Almost. 

It was certainly amusing, watching a team of highly trained soldiers get the slip from an illusionist. Then again, soldiers weren't trained to see things the same as an assassin. And there were a few perks to working alone. Most importantly, no regulations,no rules, no questions asked. Which made his approaching move that much easier. But first, there were some matters to attend to. Entertainment purposes.

Upon command, Ezio's visor sprang in front of his field of vision, overlaying similar to a HUD. But, as were all things in his nature, there were a few modifications, namely here his omni-sensor built into his neural implants. With a few interpreted motions, a cocoon of orange light enveloped his hand, and with it, he tapped into the security stream from the camera next to his loft perch. Within seconds, he had the data he needed. A rare grin split his face as he replayed Xorax on the security camera, yelling over and over again, "Where is he?!" He chuckled. Perhaps that one, Comedian, might appreciate this, abit a little video editing. Soldiers. They needed to look beyond; here was all the evidence he needed. Pause. Screenshot. And then a it was a simple matter to map the target. All he needed now was to call in a few favors.

A lone man slumped at a desk. Around him scatters numerous papers, but even more in technology. Monitors, tablets, phones, and computers occupied what little space remained in the room after the occupant. The remnants of a coffee cup lay shattered on the desk, the brown liquid slowly covering the remains of what might had been a legal brief, rendering it illegible. The man wakes with a start, scattering the sludge of paper as a Metal Gear solid tone resonates from somewhere beneath the desk. Fumbling, the man grasps the phone and goes to answer. But pauses. (Ring ring) That could only mean... His face going pale, he flips the phone.

"Ezio?"
"You know how much I like names Bill. Yet some things never change. I need a favor."
"Whoa, wait. You disappear of the face of the Earth, we all thing you're dead and the first thing you come looking for is favors?"
"Well of course. You of all people know why I'm doing this."
"You mean... you're still?"

Impatiently, Ezio fidgets on top of what might have been an industrial building. If it had been finished, the building might have been grand. But no one pays attention to a framework of steel studs and rickety floors. Perfect, for the time being.

"Yes, I am Bill. But if it's going to have any chance of succeeding at all, I'm going to need some eyes a little higher up than I am right now."
"Even higher than you? I'd hate to imagine. Send me the coordinates, and I'll let you do the rest through a remote uplink. And don't think I haven't forgotten. We need to talk."

His hands come to life, and most of the machines at the desk shut down. Except for one. The coordinates flashed up on screen along with the mail. What he was doing here... He moistened his lips. If the government found out about this one, he would be finished for sure. Yet, Ezio wasn't the one to call in favors unless he really needed it. 

With an act of finality, Bill pushed the button.

Several miles in orbit, a white drone shudders to life. It's thrusters slowly engage, and bits of rock and debris brush aside as it slowly moves forward, then picks up speed as it approaches earth. The ceramic looking body flashes in the sunlight, and four black letters are unveiled: WSYD. 

P.S. Took some liberties here, but hey, what's a good story without some competition? Like Vish, I'd like to eventually evolve into coordinating with UF, not just freelancing
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:12 am

[Side Comment]
Very nice. I like how this is going. We have already 6 pages of story written.
Keep up the good work.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Spartan had entered what looked like a dimly lit warehouse, with lots of ladders, stairs and tight tunnels. He cautiously moved along with his rifle raised and checking every corner that he came to. Suddenly a voice echoed around the building, "The United Falcons, you guys are very interesting ... I can see you Spartan". Spartan turned his head this way and that, paused and kept his cool.
The voice spoke up again, "I'd be very disappointed if you don't know remember me."
Spartan lowered his rifle, and called out, "Let's talk!"
Then out of a shadow stepped a figure, light spilled onto the grinning face of Vishna.
"Yes, I had my suspicions," said Spartan, "It's been a long time old friend."
"It certainly has. So, why are the United Falcons hunting me down?"
"You have some information we need, but my team didn't think you would be forthcoming... It seems you managed to single me out, sneaky as ever... I've been uneasy about this mission since the start, knowing you would be involved."
"I'm thankful for your concern my friend. I'm willing to help you Spartan, but I'm not sure if..." Suddenly, his sentence was cut off as a nearby window exploded and Comedian swept in through the new opening.
Spartan looked back to find that his friend was nowhere to be seen. He turned back to Comedian exclaiming, "Good to see you are safe Spartan, hope my grand entrance didn't scare you."
Comedian came running up and didn't stop, he was after Vishna. Over the com, Xorax said, "Damnit Comedian, are you trying to scare away our target?"
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 am

Spartan and Comedian start running to catch Vishna. After running through couple of rooms they reach a huge room with mirror maze. Spartan is very annoyed with it as he says: "Really? A mirror maze? You got to be kidding me."
"Chill Spartan," says Comedian as he rushes into the maze, "I bet you a hundred bucks that he owns this maze."
"Of course I own it. Did you really think I came unprepreared?" tells Vishna voice from somewhere inside the maze. The two UF members see his reflection moving on mirrors. One second at one place, the next second at other place. Theres a easy laughter from Vishna.

"Comedian, get down. I'm going to remove this maze."
"Come on, you really are hopeless sometimes Spartan, you know that right?"
"I know." says Spartan, as he empties his magazine to the glass maze. It shreds to pieces. The sound of braking glass fills the room for couple of second. As the room silences and there is no mirrors left, spartan sees a glimpse of Vishna, who ran through a door on the other side of a now empty room.

Comedian gets up and swepts glass shards off him as he follows Spartan who already runs to the door. They come into a corrdor. There are doors to cabinets on both side of a light blue wall, what has started losing its colour. They hear footsteps coming from the cabinet at the end of the hallway. The slow down their movement as they reach the cabinet.

Vishna is standing behind a chair at the other side of the desk. The room seems to be a higher payed workers, since its all clean and new. There are two bookcases on each side of Vishna. The magician is standing his backed turned to the two trackers.

"Theres no way out now Vishna. Lets make it easy: you lay down your wepons and gadgets and you come with us voluntarily" suggests Spartan as he starts slowly moving closer to the target.
"I would not come closer if I were you. I still have couple tricks in my sleeve."
Spartan stops and Comedian replays to Vishna :"In that case, you should drop the tricks from your sleeve to the ground then."
Both Spartan and Comedian start approaching to Vishna.

Vishna suddenly turn to his right and looks out of the window, as if he sees something there.
Spartan sighs: "You are not going to fool us with that simple trick."
Vishna does not seems to be even bothered by that comment, as he still keeps looking and says: "Hello Ezio, havent seen you for a long time."
Both of UF's turn torwards the window, their weapons ready. Theres no one behind window.
"Is he loco?" asks Comedian.
"I have no idea. Keep an eye on that window." answers Spartan as he again starts moving towards Vishna.

"Yes I am being chased by the United Falcon members. Why you ask?" Theres a small break as if Vishna would be listening to someone. Spartan stops as he is standing 5 five meters from his target.
This all seems too weird for him. "Something is wrong here."
"Captin Obvious speaking. Now you could just raise your hand and get on your kneels please." Orders Comedian with a sweet voice.

Vishna reaches towards his pocket as he is saying to a invisible figure, who he still seems to be talking. "No, I will not come with you."
"Get your hand out of pocket!!!" orders Spartan now, but with more anrgy voice.
The magician does not listen to them and pulls out another of his gadget card. Spartan and Comedian put their weapon safe modes off.
"We will neutralise you, if we have to." threathens Spartan.
Vishna starts throwing to his card towards the window. Before he manages to do that Comedian shoots him to his hand. But the bullet goes through Vishna hand, as he finishes his throw. There is a small explosian. Spartan and Comedian duck to the ground. Both UF's get up and they notice there is no explosion in this room. It comes from far away, from some other room.

Vishna suddely seems very alerted. Then he starts blocking attack from someone, whos hand just come out of air.
"NO WAY!" says Comedian with very suprised faceas he walks to Vishna and pushes him. His hand goes right through him.
"This is a freaking hologram!" reports Comedian.
"What?!?" comes Xorax voice through the com.
"We got tricked by a hologram."
"It is extremly good one Xorax."comments Spartan.
"Where the hell is he then?" asks Xorax with anger in his voice.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:34 am

Some time before.

Arms pumping. Ground pounding. Flying through the air, gasping for breath as he dashes across the city. The colors blur, like the people did before. He expected the Falcons to be close, but no that close. Their IFF's registered, just mere meters from the tracking signal relayed through the drone overhead. He had hoped that the circumstances would be a little more desirable, all facts considering, but he hadn't expected this.

"Idiot," Ezio cursed himself, nimbly navigating the skyline. 

He slowed and stopped as he neared the target, a simple waypoint on his visor. He paused. Waited again, and looked. Something was off here... His target was to the building on his right. But the Falcon's IFF's were originating from the building on the left. Why...

He pauses for a minute, and the memory comes back to him

A room, full of mirrors. Look left, look right. He was there, everywhere. The laser trembled on the targets head, yet the shot shattered the mirror. Frantic movement, running, dashing. Target fleeing into the crowd and the laser aligned once more... Interrupted by the eyes thrown in between, strong and defiant.

Shaking himself, Ezio looked to the building on the right. 

"Curse you Vish. You knew I'd come. Bring this back upon me, again."

Behind him, the bell began tolling. One pass, he was there, one pass he was gone. 

Vishna chuckled to himself as he stood as his holo-projector, routing his virtual self through the maze of mirrors. How amusing it was to watch his old buddy Spartan and his new Falcon friend Comedian struggle to chase after another shadow. Not that they knew it was a shadow, yet. And then Spartan's temper besets him for a change; those mirrors would be quite expensive to replace. No matter, though. None of it mattered, he would stay ahead of the Falcons until they....

Terror strikes Vishna as he realizes who has followed him there. He, who had always had the upper hand in the petty chases of the Falcons, suddenly found himself duped. Outwitted. The only card he had left, the unknown. Time to bluff his way out of this.

"I would not come closer if I were you. I still have a few tricks up my sleeves."

The shadows seemed to cling and bend towards Ezio as he stepped forward. 

"You know as well as me, only the weak minded are fooled by your tricks. What's your plan then? To outwit the assassin?"
Vishna gulps, then, "Hello Ezio, haven't seen you in a long time".
"Don't play nice with me Vishna. I still remember the last time we were here. So, you've stirred the attention of the Falcons, have you?"
"Yes, I am being chased by the United Falcons members. Why do you ask?"
"Because that just confirms your value to me. Are you going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"
"No, I will not come with you."
"Have it your way then."

With a daft flick of his wrist, Vishna throws one of his cards, rigged to explode. His escape route. First, block Ezio's descending arm intended to incapacitate him. Yet, as he jumps towards the soon to be hole in the wall, a sharp crack of pain knocks him back. Suprised, he looks. Where the hole was supposed to be was a wall. And Ezio standing there, laughing.

"You were always the resourceful one Vish. I'll give you that. But you could never outwit the assassin."

And from that time on, Vishna's memory ceased to exist.

UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  inc15 Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 am

Hi all, mind if I add some?

Sometime before.

the man’s head slumped. The body went limp. Oozy lifts his head. “is that it then.” He grabbed the man’s dog tags from round his neck. (yank) the head slumps. Oozy starts to walk. Turns to the man. “One for good luck.” He shoots the body with a silenced pistol and walks out the door. (whine) the door opens. Oozy steps through it. (thud) the door closes. Noise from the door. The body falls on the floor revealing a tattoo on the back of the neck…

‘15’ in ink.

The door slams open. A well-built (with mussels on his mussels sort) man walks through. Putting his foot long revolver on his shoulder he looks down at Inc. “What have they done to you?”

“Is he alive?” Comes over his Comms.

“Nope!”

“Anything else?”

“His chains are gone.” Replies the man putting his gun into a sling behind his shoulder. “boy will he be angry when he wakes up.”

“I’ll try to get a hold of Vishna. We don’t know what they know.”

“What about Inc?”

“Put him in your trunk and go look for Vishna. I think their jamming the Comms”

The man walks out the door. Leaving the building he gets into a small Subaru hatch and throughs Inc into the back. They drive off.

-End Chapter 2-

Ps love whats happened and the idea its self (condos Vishna).

PPs I didn’t name the characters except myself as I don’t know many people and I’m new to UF but I so wanted to jump in. so I added a new (previous) story arc.

inc15
inc15

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Chapter 3

The dusk was settling in across the rooftops. The shadows of the tall skyscrapers were giving the city a haunting look, stretching into the distances as far as the eye could see. Those buildings that were made of glass would reflect the light back that it was almost blinding. Spartan made his way to Xorax who was quietly looking this beautiful scene of yellow and orange clouds slowly move on, while the night seemed to slowly loom in.

"This isn't the end of it you know? There are other ways to get the information." Spartan said to him.
"Like what? Do tell me, because I can't see it Spartan. We played our hand, we tryed to make the best of it. And we failed. Vishna is gone, we have no idea where. We have nothing." He sighed and looked down. Sometimes it seemed like Xorax felt the weight of the world ontop of him. Or at least that's how it seemed while looking at it on the side. Spartan sighed as well.
"We can trace the holograms origins, run it through the data system and find out where the signal came from." That did not seem to comfort Xorax. Spartan continues. "And even if we don't find Vishna there, we can proceed as planned. You keep saying how vital his knowladge of this alien race is for us to find the answers. But I say why not just go looking for them. Had we captured Vishna, what's to say that he would've cooperated?"
"We don't know that yes, but there is a bigger chance that he would've, knowing what's at stake." Xorax replied.
"Maybe. But that had no certainty. No. We need to make our own way in this. Why not just go out there and find the answers ourselves? Like the old days. Do you remember? When we did not lead an organization, but when we actually made the difference ourselves."

Some tone in Spartan's voice stirs something in Xorax, as he raises his head almost to see something far away. But a moment later it fades and he turns his head back too look at the ground in front of him. "We have different duty's now Spartan. We cannot run around together. Things have to be in order for them to work. Sometimes there is no other way." Xorax shakes his head as if trying to rid his thoughts of troubles. Then he turns to face Spartan. "Send a message to Wired and Comedian. Tell them to head for the capital state and inform the senate of our mission reports. And have Michael pack his things. He is leaving in the morning with me for the military generals meeting.

Spartan nods, but waits a moment before asking. "What about me and Comedian?"

Xorax looks at him, then back at the sky. It had turned red now, almost as if someone had bled someone on the horizon. All the other colors had faded away, leaving the rest of the sky in a dark blue colors, with both moon and the sun in sight. It feels as Xorax would have almost some lump in his troat as he seems reluctant to say the sentence.

"I have another task for both of you..."

UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  inc15 Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 am

"I have have another task for both of you..."

"... the two of you will stack out Vishnas lare. I have a feeling we will find a lead if we stay on thier tail. I'm not sure that we will find anything. After the Comedian returns from his report you are to watch this place like a hawk."
"Don't you mean like falcons?" Spartan butted in.
"Leave the jokes to Comedian. Anyway, you see anything suspicious follow your gut. This is under the book. No report. You want to run. I'll give you this chance." Xorax climed off the roof. coming down the stairs.As he passed the others he barked "Michael your with me. Wired, Comedian with Spartan. Good work today men."

Spartan was checking his mags when the others walked up.
"whats happening?" Asked Wired.
"whats your mag count?" He replied
"Full"
"And you" He said turning to Comedian.
"Fine if im not shooting anything in the next week." replied the Comedian.
"Ok, Comedian and I will go restock. we will be camping out here." Started Spartan
"And i thourght i was the joker." Interupted Comedian.
"After that..." He continued. "You two will be taking a report to the senate. Wired will return to base apon giving his report. Any qustions?"
"Yeah, whos watching here untill you return?"
"What are you thinking?"
"I'll stay here till your restocked and then head off with Comedian."
"Ok we'll do that. see you back here in 30."

After the others left Wired proped his cross bow up on a ledge and hunkered down.

The car lerched round the corner and pulled into the ally way below Vishna lare. A brute hoped out. Sloting his revolver into its holster he opened the front door Watching from above Wired pulled a rapel rope out and fastened it onto the ledge and climed down the wall of the building.

A foot above the door he stop. He pulls out his shot gun and drops onto the landing a meter inside th door. The Brute stops in the door to Wireds right. They look at each other. Then both jump for cover. Wired getting in three shots. 'Bang!' 'Bang!' 'Bang!' Followed by a shot from the Brute. 'Ka-Boom!' The chandelier in the entry crashed to the ground. The other room goes quiet. Wired runs through the door doing a cammando role and comes up facing the other way. The room is empty. Half a pain of glass falls from the freshly shattered window. Looking at the blood on the broken glass he sees the car bob. Wired jumps out the window as the are start driving away. Wired switched weapon and puts a special bolt on his arrow. He shoots hitting right inside the exhaust pipe. Then he starts running.
inc15
inc15

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Note: Sorry for leaving you all hanging for a while, lost my writing vibe. Time to make up for it Razz And note to everyone writing, make sure to read the other parts thoroughly to keep consistency - we're loosing some in places like character! :/ overall though, awesome job! Very Happy

KABOOM!

The resounding shockwave paused Ezio for a minute. From his position, it did little more than rattle the windows from his position atop the skyscraper, yet from his perch, he could see the shatter glass liquefy and rain down upon the darkening streets below. Screams pierced the air as civilians scattered in a helpless path, vainly attempting to avoid the unnatural shower. As they failed, blood began to splatter the streets, first patches from some unfortunate soul, then in rivers as the millions below him suffered.

A dark figure trussed up like a prize pig jumped and squirmed in response to the noise, distracting him from the scene below.

"Ah, our guest awakes. How are you faring, Vish?" (Muffled response) "Ah, yes. Let me get that from you"

Bending over the figure, Ezio removes a wad of gag from Vish's mouth. Much retching and coughing ensues, as Vish struggles to rid his airways of the dank and sour taste from the cloth. Slowly, he regains his composure, and gazes up towards his captor. Once, might have been his friend.

"You really didn't have to do that."
"Of course I did. I can't be in the middle of saving your ass and have you go messing up everything. Again."
"Then why the hell am I still tied?!"
"Keep your voice down. I didn't ungag you to go messing up things within the first thirty seconds I gave you some freedom."
"You have a lot of explaining to do here."
Ezio chuckles, "Perhaps I would if I were in your position. But no matter. I'm not after you, and we're gonna be here a while."
"Wait, why?"
"Well do you honestly think I could call in a LZ with your United Falcon buddies swarming all over the place? Although after this mess they've made, we won't have to wait long."
"What mess?"
"Oh right, you can't see. Well lets say they like their explosions a little too much. And this time, there are a lot of somebodies hurt. You must be very valuable to them, to sacrifice so many pointlessly." 
"No... They wouldn't.. They... Let me see."
"Well... uh."
Ezio looks down. Roughly 600 feet of air and girders separates them from the ground below, an eight lane expressway with emergency vehicles screaming below. He pauses for a minute to consider Vish's reaction. Chuckles. But regardless says,
"I'll show you the videos later."
"Why the hell would you do that when you can just show me now?!"
"Let's just say... ignorance is bliss."

Vishna gulps, suddenly anxious. From his eyes, he can see nothing but endless blackness, a result of the blind folded around his head. He had to give Ezio that. He was superb at tying people up, but he had never had this kind of "honor". Hopefully, if Ezio was telling the truth, he would never have to have this again. Pausing for a minute, he listened. Wherever they were, it was quite windy. Why would it be so windy in the city? The buildings should stop the air, they always contributed to the sterotypical stale city air. And then it dawned on him, as he put two and two together. An assassin in the city. Wind where they shouldn't be. Anxiety filled him, once again.

"Exactly how high up are we Ezio?"

Somewhere off to his left, he heard distinctive chuckling again. Ezio's voice, for sure.

"You were always too smart for your own good Vishna. Let's leave it at high enough where I'm doing you favors by leaving that blindfold on."
"Well great. Things can hardly get worse here. Kidnapped by my friend, in order to be rescued from a military unit full of commandos who basically have full reign."

The chuckling came again, this time sadistic.

"Vish, let's leave it at this. You have no idea."
"Well you said we have all the time in the world, why not enlighten me?"

Suddenly, on the wind, a familiar whine of a military transport vehicle reaches his ears. Among the sound of Ezio cursing and then fumbling. Swaying filled his new sense of motion. Or at least that's what he assumed.

"Oh great, our LZ has arrived, right? Convent, I never..."
"Shut it!"

For once, Ezio's voice sounded anxious.

"Comon dude, at least tell me..."
"Sorry, this will just be easier with you unconscious. You'll thank me later."

And for not the first time that day, Vishna's memory ceased to exist.

-----------------Perspective Switch!------------------------

"Sorry buddy," Ezio said to a now limp black bag that held Vishna. It matched the others scattered around the rooftop. He felt bad for having to do this. Again. And the reality was, it was unnecessary. But again, Vish had a tenancy to mess things up and not know it. Like the mess he was now having to sort out now. He glanced over again at the approaching vehicle, matt black with the neon green United Falcon logo on the side. Undoubtedly they had already spotted him on the scanners. The slowing vehicle confirmed it. He hefted the bag across his shoulder; it was quite uncomfortably heavy. He stood on the edge of the building as the vehicle hovered, the spotlights bright against his eyes. No matter. A rather larger, taller figure propped himself out, mirrored by a shorter one on the other side. Both of them had rather large guns. But from his visor, he tagged the sniper on the adjacent building; right now that was the bigger concern.

"Who the hell is this guy," Wired muttered, staring at the dark hooded figure just standing there. Normally the sight of commandos like himself and Oosmus were more than enough to intimidate the average person into submission, but it was evidently clear that this wasn't your ordinary person. 
"No tags, his IFF runs up empty," said Spartan at the helm of their Hamerhead 4-22 transport vehicle.
"Doesn't matter to me, just give the word and he'll have a 50 caliber slug to deal about in the middle of his body," said Comedian, positioned on a building off to their right. 
"Negative," came word from Xorax, "We don't know who this person is, and that makes him that much more dangerous. Negotiations first, then nonlethal shots from Comedian. We can't loose the package."
"That package has a name and is a person," Spartan pointedly stated.
"Look, that package is also you friend. We know, focus on the mission now. Oosmus, Wired, begin negotiations," barked Xorax.
"He's definitely strange," muttered Oosmus, "what person would just kidnap another guy? Makes him seem like a queer."
Wired turned his head to the left and gave Oosmus a look. "What does that make us then?"

The Hammerhead motors were loud in Ezio's ears as he regarded the team before him. And slowly grinned as his plan enfolded before him.

"What is your response," came Wired's voice, loud over the PA system.

Silence regarded him.

"Comedian, warning shot."

The silence broke with the crack of a sniper rifle, and the figure's hood ruffled as the bullet whizzed over his head. And yet, he failed to react.

"This guy's pretty damn tough," came the comment from Oosmus.
"Obviously trained, probably seen combat," noted Spartan. 
"So, Xorax," said Wired, "the guy isn't talking."
"He's an obstacle," said Xorax, "Comedian, remove the obstacle. Non-lethal shot."

The moment had come. Ezio had been listening all along, the com tap from earlier was still working. And as the decision was made, a second shot snapped the silence. And his genius of a plan unfolded. From the silence, arrogance was once again to be bested.  

"Hit," sang Comedian as the hooded figure recoiled right where his mark had been. The left shoulder, opposite of the black bag that the IFF reader identified as Vishna. Then everything went wrong. As the hooded figure twisted, the bag slipped, rolled out of his grasp. 

And off the building.

"SHIT!" Yelled Oosmus, "Spartan, go!"

It was Wired who took the action, though, not hesitating to jump out of the vehicle after the bag that contained Vishna, tumbling in the air. He took an eagle spread standard position as the wind
"Tracking," came from Comedian, "I reckon you have about fourty-five seconds before Vishna hits the ground with Wired."

"Wired jumped," Spartan said to Oosmus, "Why didn't you?"
"Do I look bat-shit insane to you!?" Oomus retorted. "It's bad enough flying in this thing! Can't you go any faster?!"
"Keep on target," came from Xorax, his voice calm and strong as if the flight was nothing out of the ordinary. "We're not loosing anyone today."

"Shit! That hooded guy's gone," yelled Comedian! Yet, this comment passed unobserved by the others. Falling towards a near certain death tends to do that to you.

The wind howled and tore at Wired as he descended rapidly below. But still it wasn't enough. He tiled forward and streaked though the sky towards the ground. There was no time for fear or room for doubt. It was do or die. He saw nothing but the black bag tumbling through the sky. Too many people had been hurt for this one thing today. And then he caught it.
"Comon, where are you guy," Wired muttered, anxiously looking about. There it was, the Hammerhead. Too far above right now.

"Faster!" yelled Oosmus, his mic peaking loudly in their ears. "Can't you do anything?"
Spartan looked over his shoulder. And without his helmet on, Oosmus could see the devious grin that spread over his face. And for some reason, that grin scared him more than the imminent death that faced them before. And then Spartain cut the power. And the craft plummeted faster, downward.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....," came from Oosmus's mike, then blessed silence as Xorax overrode a mute on the channel. 

"Spartan," came from Xorax, "I hope you know what you're doing."
"Me too," Spartan muttered below his breath as they fell beneath Wired. "Punching flaps," he said to no one in particular. The reinforced metal bulged beneath the air as their descent slowed. "Come on Wired, stay on target."

"Spot on," came from Wired, "Contact in three, two, one..."

A light thump echoed throughout the cabin.

"Hold on!" Exclaimed Spartan, as he punched the big green button and the engines flared to life, and the Hammerhead spurred forward, barely missing the ground as it sped off into the night. The hatch overhead clunked at Wired entered, with the black bag slung across his shoulder. 

"Let's unmute Oosmus before we look at our prize," came from Spartan. Xorax complied and then immediately regretted it.

"shit. Shit! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!......" silence once more, as the mercy of the mute button was bestowed upon the time.

"Well," said Wired, "We can fill him in later." Truth be told, he was feeling a little shaky, but no one would dare blame him after what he did.
"But we did it!" crowed Spartan.
"Let's see it," said Xorax. "We can celebrate later. Oh, and arrange for Comedian to be picked up"

"Glad to hear you remembered me, chief," crackled Comedian's voice through the com, "but I already took care of that myself."
"Roger," said Xorax. "I see that you've acquired ground transport. Sending coordinates for an LZ now." 

Miles below, Comedian gripped the friction plated rubber wrapped around the steering wheel and leaned back in the leather covered seats of his newly aquired Aventador LP700-4. "I wouldn't complain if you moved the coordinates a little further. Meet you there!" With a cackle, Comedian stamped the gas. And was gone.

"Well now that's taken care of, let's see..." said Xorax as he turned around. And faced his dumbstruck crew. Before them was the black bag. Opened. And in it, clothes, and a lone IFF transponder. Vishna's. They... they once again had been duped. And like his crew, Xorax stood. 

Dumbfounded.

-----------------Perspective Switch!------------------------

When the time was right, Ezio turned. Not too fast, not too slow. He resisted the pain from his wound. Single shot, upper shoulder. Of course, they would be shooting to incapacitate, not kill. And he turned... with calculated precision, he dropped the package off the building. The perfect distraction. They would drop everything to get it, and they did... literally. There went one of the commandos, Wired. What a stunt, watching that. It would almost be worth giving Vish to them for that. Almost. But for now, he lay there. And waited for the signal. And then it came, through his headset.

"Tracking," came Comedian's voice. And that was all he needed. He flipped up, and raced across the rooftop, pausing only to grab the other bag that contained the real Vishna and spoke into his mike. 
"Bill, LZ now."
"10 Seconds out, mark,"
"Mark," said Ezio, then jumped off the building. 

Beneath him, the drone dropped and he landed on it, with a light thump. And then left the night with silence as it flew off into the night.

-End Chapter 3-

Ending notes: Wrote a hell of a lot here, and now the playing field's back open. Plan to go back through the last perspective switch and add some notes. I get kinda lacking in details after two hours of writing. Anyways, enjoy!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:53 am

Chapter 4

As Ezio walked into the room, the first thing he saw, was that Vishna had some how taken off the ropes that he was tied into and was sitting comfortly in the armchair. Well it wasn't a big suprise, but still a suprise, as his skills of holding prisoners were pretty extraordinary. But then again, Vishna was a master escape artist.
The room itself was an old box office room, what hadn't seen any workers inside it for years. Most of the furniture was gone and there were only couple of chairs and 2 tables, what Ezio had manged to find from the house. The whole 6 storey business building was abandoned after the company, who owned it, had bankrupted What made it more lonlely as it was already, was the fact that it located in the forest, about 10 km away from the city.

"Getting yourself comfortable here, aren't we?" asked Ezio as he also took seat in the chair right next to the door.
"Well, I see no reason why I shouldn't. Since I'm sure you are not going to let me go yet." replied Vishna. After all of these blackouts and been throwing around, the ropes had loosened enough, that someone like him, could get loose. It wasn't easy though. Ezio was good at what he was doing.

"But the better question is, why didn't you already escape when you woke up, Vishna. I was gone for 12 minutes. That would have been enough time to get out of here."
"Come on Ezio, we both know that you would have catched me pretty fast. You took most of my gear and you still have yours on, so there would be small chance I could get away."
"True." acknowledged Ezio.
"And then again, I couldn't find out why you took the effort of prisoning me."
"You are not my prosoner Vishna. I just tied you up, so you couldn't ruin my plan."
"And how could I have done that? Without you, I could have escaped and they would have been left with empty hands."
"Thats was the problem, I needed them to have some clue, how to trace you."
"You know, eventhough we work for same purpose and we have same employer, I sometimes think I would like it more, if you would be my enemy."
"Don't be so mad friend."
"I'm not mad. Okay, only a little, but I'm more pissed off, that you ruin my plans, so that your plans could work. I know your work ethics are different. Well actually you don't have many ethics, since how can assassin have a morale." said Vishna with annoyance.
"That was rude Vishna."
"It was meant to be, so you wouldn't laugh it off, like you usually do. By the way, how is your shoulder?"
There was a small suprise in Ezio face. 

"How did you notice?" asked Ezio with calm voice.
"You are trained to be able to continue to work with your wound and hide it, if neccesary. But then again I'm a clever bastard like you said before. Also it's my job to know, I am informant after all. Information is my currency."
"Is that why the UF wants to capture you so much?"
Vishna gives him a clever smile. "That may be true."

"I think it would be better if you tell me what you know."
"Are you trying to threathen me?" asks Vishna with amuse.
"All I'm saying is, that boss wouldn't like that."
"I don't give a damn what boss thinks. He is not my master. I rule my life. I have thousands of employers and he isn't even close of being important in my list. I make my own choices for who I work and how I work."
"Fine, keep your secrets then, you are more use to me when you are alive."
"You see? I knew you wouldn't kill me even if you didn't get what you want, because one day you may need my services."
"Yeah, whatever."
"Now, if you excuse me, I think the time has come for me to leave your lovely company." says Vishna with happiness in his face.
"And how you think you're going to get away, if you just said me I could catch you so easily."

Vishna leans forward in his chair and look deeply into Ezio eyes. "You know that magicians never tell how they do their tricks."

Ezio feels that something is wrong here and he starts moving towards Vishna. As he takes the first step, Vishna starts acting. He turns 90 degrees in his chair and from his sleeves slides out a two nails and one metal ruler. With presicion and speed what only a magician can have, he preforms a perfect trick as he places two nails in plug holes and then drops metal ruler on them. This all takes less than two seconds. 

The result of this is, that the room electric system crashes and all lights go out. Ezio curses and turns on the infrared goggles. The first thing Ezio sees, when the nightvision comes online, is Vishna right infront of him. As Ezio moves closer, Vishna quickly uses the palms of his hands to strike Ezio's ears. It was a technique he had learned long ago. And it did not let him down this time.

As the palms collide with Ezio's ears, he becomes disoriented and loses his balance because of the simultanious disurbances in both of his ears. Ezio stumbles back, confused and surprised by this move. Not only because of the ears, but also becuase he had not expected Vishna to know this move. To counter any more hits from Vishna, Ezio uses his right leg to hit Vishna in ribs, but since his balance is lost, he falls down. 

But Vishna has no need to hit him more. He curses in his mind, as he can feel, that the hit may have given him couple of bone fractures in his ribs. Still, Vishna loses no time and continues with his plan to disable Ezio's ability to fight. He takes out a powder from one of his many bottomless pockets with his right hand and in the other hand he holds a Zippo lighter. 

As Ezio is getting up, Vishna throws powder towards him, lights the Zippo and throws that also towards him. As the Zippo is flying in the air, Vishna turns his back and closes his eyes. The powder, Vishna used, is a magician powder what creates a very intensive flame for a fragment of a second.

Ezio curses, as he flames appear and blind him. Since he sees it with his nightvison goggles, it makes the effect even more powerful. For Ezio it was as good as a flashbang. He yells out "Very clever, you bartard!"

But Vishna does not hear it since he has already left the room. As the powder ignited, he went straight toward the window and jumped out of it. As he hit the ground, he rolled forward to soften the landing, since he jumped out from the third floor.

When Ezio is finaly able to move and see again he goes to the window and tells himself: "So how you think you manage to get away from me? I'm mean't to be tracker." Right after he had said it, karma hits him back, as he hears and sees police coming towards the building. And it is no small force.

"You may have won this battle, but the rivaly continues." Says Ezio, as he leaves from the window and into the darkness of the night.

[NOTES] I though Vishna had been captured for long enough, so I set him loose, once again.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:59 pm

[STATISTICS]

• 21 pages in total
  • About 8900 words
  • Mega cool story
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Annnnnnnnnnd we're back!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The lack of sirens was all the more apparent, and the silence louder because of it. No one moved a muscle as almost half the police force, a number of over 100, trained their guns on the blackened house. The only source of light were from their squad cars in front of them, the blinding blue lights revolving in their glass containers. A black SUV with tinted windows pulls up to the group, and a tall man in a black suit exits. Impatiently, he walks to the captain of the squad.

"What's the situation here?"
"Kidnapping sir, one hostage."
"Anyone important?"
"Not that we know of."
"Well, what's stopping you? Storm the house."
"Sir, we're dealing with an assassin, and I'd rather not loose more men tonight."
"Well it looks like your 'trained killer' isn't as good as you thought," said the suit man, pointing a finger at the doorway.

An audible clicking of weaponry clinked throughout the force as the lone man walked forward, hands in the air.

"Secure him!" barked the captain and two officers ran towards him. And that was to be their last mistake.

Moving faster than the average person would have time to react, Ezio crossed his arms and ejected the hidden blades concealed and strapped against his forearms, stabbing each officer neatly through the heart, almost by accident. Wasting no time, he pulled the bodies over him and ducked as the other officers unloaded their weapons, cracking through the night like glass windows hitting the pavement.

A gap in the fire and once more Ezio jumped, nimbly leaping from car to car towards the man in the suit. He lands before the captain who vainly attempts to swing his gun up to shoot him, but the gun is battered aside and the captain falls, clutching his throat. The suit man scrambles towards the SUV, as Ezio twist towards him. A glint of metal is seen before it buries itself in the body of the man, falling forward, his head hitting the glass with a crunch. Confusion ensues as the rest of the force scrambles to avenge the fallen, but they lack the order and discipline to catch Ezio. With purpose, he strides over to the now dead suit man, relieving him of the SUV's key's and a flashdrive, and then steals the car, from under the helpless watch of the force. 

"Just another day's work," said Ezio. And drove off into the night.
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:07 am

Ezio disapproves the prospect of finishing this story by himself. Someone else pick up the tab and I'll keep writing!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  inc15 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:51 am

To link in after my last chapter chronologicaly
Some time before that

The car screeched around the corner. Wired following on the roof tops. The car drove almost straight through the city. Except for doing the occasional full circle around a block. The car pulled up the underground parking for the biggest building in the city. The Coagulation Inc. building. Wired followed the car into the parking lot.
The big man parked the car, opened the trunk and pulled out the interrogated victim. Wired gasped. The brute of a man looked around glaring in shadows at the noise. Wired cursing at himself slunk further back into his shadow. Satisfied that he was alone the Man walked over to the elevator. "Who is it?" barked the elevator.
"Recovery of the 15th Artifact."
"You're late" replied the door.
Wired noticed that the man responded at the pin sized hole above the elevator. "That Joker you sent has been making more mess."
"We will take care of him, you just do your job."
"15 is dead."
"Take him to the basement"
"Rodger" replied the brute. The elevator opened and he stepped in turning to look behind him. The doors closed.

Change of perspective.

The doors opened and the Comedian walked through. Spartan straightened up and fell into pace with him. "What did they say?" He asked
"Nothing." Replied Comedian
inc15
inc15

Back to top Go down

Post  inc15 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 am

"You're joking?" Spartan continued
"NO, they asked me what you want for your birthday."
"Cool."
They kept walking.
"Shut up" said Comedian.
They arrived at the front desk. A lovely young lady was sitting at the desk."And how may i helped you two?" she said looking at Spartan twice as long as Comedian. Comedian handed her a piece of paper.
"We will also need a chopper."
"That's fine, just sign here."
Spartan pipes up "And if you want to sign a piece with your number." She giggles.
"OK, that's all in order if you would like to continue to the hanger where Mr Oosmus will have you bird ready captain Spartan." She did a mocking salute.
As they walked away Spartan turned to a red Comedian. "You think your SOOO funny," he said snatching the papers and reading the comment Comedian had written.

To be continued...

Wired can you spelling and grammar check my pc is really bad. - Done
inc15
inc15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down