United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, Look, It's Rehtro.

+2
UF WiredUp4Fun
RehtroUnaktive
6 posters

Go down

Hey, Look, It's Rehtro. Empty Hey, Look, It's Rehtro.

Post  RehtroUnaktive Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm Rehtro. (Maddie) U.S.Ayyyyye. Eighteen. FEMALE. OHGAWSH. You can thank Oozy for this. Very Happy

To tell you a little about myself:
I play Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, The Dead Linger, G-Mod, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and a slew of other games (Taking suggestions, I love a good RPG or anything with an awesome story).

PC, 360, PS2, PS1, 3DS. Throw some game titles at me.

My favorite game is Guild Wars 2, and it is the only game that never takes a back seat to a new game binge. The best game series ever, in my opinion, comes to a close tie between Mass Effect and Zelda.

I have been playing Guild Wars for about seven or eight years (Yes, I still get online to play the original. I prefer it.) I was Guild Leader of two different guilds. (Briefly for [LODA] and long-standing/currently for Tizt of Fayt [Stnd]. Stnd is now relatively inactive due to the overall activity drop on the original Guild Wars.) I have played Guild Wars 2 since its release and most other games are on a binge basis. (That means I'll pick a game and play it non-stop for about a month or so and then switch to anther. I don't like to play too many things at once. It ruins my immersion into the stories.) 

I do a small bit of web design and coding. I'm pretty handy with Adobe Photoshop. I have a lot of fun making graphics and playing with Photoshop so if you ever want something done, go ahead and get in touch. :p

I'm a double Psych major (Clinical and Behavioral Neuroscience), and I love cats. Cats, cats, cats.

Reddit, Imgur, Tumblr, 4Chan. 'Nuff said there.

Harry Potter, Star Wars, LoTR, Trek. Another solid list of what-have-you's.

Cosplay, FanFiction, Roleplaying, Anime, Manga, interests, interests, interests, me, me, me, what I like, blah, blah, blah. :]

Hmmmmm, kthnx. :]

Last edited by RehtroUnaktive on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

RehtroUnaktive

Back to top Go down

Hey, Look, It's Rehtro. Empty Re: Hey, Look, It's Rehtro.

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 am

Welcome Rehtro Smile

Looks like we may set up a Guild Wars section in this forum?

I assume you've played final fantasy 7, 8 and 9 on the ps1? Really good characters and stories and RPG gameplay.

Watch:
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Battlestar Galactica
House of Cards
NTSF:SD:SUV (Funniest shorts and lots of famous people)
Nadesico (Anime)
You must have seen Cowboy Bebop!

Peace! Wink
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 am

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:Welcome Rehtro Smile

I assume you've played final fantasy 7, 8 and 9 on the ps1? Really good characters and stories and RPG gameplay.

Watch:
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Battlestar Galactica
House of Cards
Nadesico (Anime)

Peace! Wink
I can take a hint on that mate lol. And is House of Cards as good as everyone says? I thought about watching it, but I already have a list of things to watch.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RehtroUnaktive Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:Welcome Rehtro Smile

Watch:
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Battlestar Galactica
House of Cards
Nadesico (Anime)

Peace! Wink

I have indeed! It's been quite a while, though. Maybe I need to revisit them.

I intend to watch GoT, but I'm reading the books first!! I'm still on the first one, but it is so good!

I mean, That isn't a bad Idea!! ;D Haha.

Thanks for the welcome :]

((OOZY, YOU HAVE TO WATCH DEXTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. FOR ME))

RehtroUnaktive

Back to top Go down

Hey, Look, It's Rehtro. Empty Welcome Rehtro!

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Welcome Rehtro!

I am Nitsuj2122. (Justin) Here are my thoughts:
1.) Halo, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog are some of my favorite games. (Sadly I never got to play many of those games you listed  Razz  so I have no idea if I'd like em.) Awesome story line is very important to me. 
(PC, 3DS, Gamecube, Gameboy, 360 kinda (Sister's)) 

2.) I also do a small bit of web design and coding but I would rather mess around with Adobe software and create art for friends. My favorite Adobe program is Illustrator, but Photoshop, Indesign, and Fireworks are cool too. >> My imgur <<Hey, Look, It's Rehtro. AhH2B7d
3.) I'm taking a Psych class next year! (Not a double majoring but it's something! xD) I also love cats.
Facebook, This forum, 9GAG, Google News-stand, Popular Science, Youtube.
Bleach is probably my favorite anime ever. (Both manga and English Dub) 

4.) Yep, that is all.  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry 
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RehtroUnaktive Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Hey, Nitsuj! It's a pleasure!

Once I get into your Imgur, expect upvotes for days!!

Anywho:
-I'm not exactly a huge fan of Halo. What I know about the story is cool, but I was never able to get into it. (And Oozy hates me for it. :p)
-Even though you haven't played many of my listed games, it looks like you have a good taste in games. Right on Very Happy
-I've only ever really used Photoshop. It was the easiest for me to learn, and I've become really comfortable with it.
-I will tutor you, if you ever need it. Psychology is my LYFE!
-You should check out Blood+. I'm not sure if it'll be your thing, but it's action packed and has an interesting story!

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy

RehtroUnaktive

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Confession:
 I only ever played Halo CE on multiplayer. (PC) It was fun but I know absolutely nothing about the plot. xD 

Ttour me in Psych pealse! It suonds aswemoe! Razz  The principal of Gestalt is awesome and I use it a lot in my artwork. ^_^
*Checks out Blood+*

Glad you're here! Hopefully we get our Minecraft server up again, it was really awesome and you'd love it.
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 am

Hey, Look, It's Rehtro. 109531 

Using this emoticon, cos we don't have much other use for it otherwise.

Anyway, I'll try and keep it short: welcome to the forums, great to see new people

As for house of cards Oozy, yes, yes it is that good, go watch it now Very Happy . At least that is what I believe from having seen both of the seasons, but then again I do like a good corruption/power play series. It all comes down to taste really.
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Wow, it's been quite some time since I've seen anything posted here. Welcome to the club! You already know the queer, so you'll get along fine with the rest of us.
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum