United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ughs! Sickness! D:

3 posters

Go down

Ughs! Sickness! D: Empty Ughs! Sickness! D:

Post  UF Reapingz Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 am

Okay.. So last week I was home and EVERYONE was sick in my house.. EVERYONE.. so thankfully I came out alive, but my house is like a zombie nation.. soooo... i'm going to stay in the dorms this weekend.. which sadly means that i will not be on H2V this weekend.. however, i will be on the forums, and if yall wanna chat, i'll see if i can get on teamspeak with the laptop! Very Happy
Oh, and if ya'll could just keep my family in your prayers/thoughts/whatevers, that'd be greatly appreciated because they have been throwing up like for so long now.. @.@;;
ANYWAYS, that's just the news for me! Ya'll should post more comments about what's up with ya'll! i miss hearing from ya'll and it's be an interesting read for me! Mkay, well I'm out.. Peace, ya'll! Keep it cool, guys! Very Happy
UF Reapingz
UF Reapingz
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Ughs! Sickness! D: Empty Re: Ughs! Sickness! D:

Post  UF Spartan19423 Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Well i hope your parents will get well soon reap. Anyhow, for me nothing new much.

Have been playing battlefield bad company 2 alot lately, was on halo 2 today with red and have been doing alot of schoolwork. That being that, its basically all i have done Very Happy
UF Spartan19423
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 pm

=S Hope ur family gets well soon Neutral

I've still been black ops'ing it up for the most part when I'm free, otherwise still working and getting my first paycheck in a couple days Very Happy can't wait!
And I'm flying out to Indonesia, either the end of this week or the week after, for a few weeks, so I won't be round that much Sad
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum