United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo CE!!!

4 posters

Go down

Halo CE!!! Empty Halo CE!!!

Post  UF Ezio Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Since there isn't a topic yet... I uploaded my copy of halo CE to teamspeak. Something to note? A. Free to begin with. B. Easily accessible now on teamspeak C. Completely legal

So join the only two people reppin UF on CE, Nitsu and your's truly. See you there!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Halo CE!!! Empty Re: Halo CE!!!

Post  UF Beazt Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:04 am

UF Ezio wrote:Since there isn't a topic yet... I uploaded my copy of halo CE to teamspeak. Something to note? A. Free to begin with. B. Easily accessible now on teamspeak C. Completely legal

So join the only two people reppin UF on CE, Nitsu and your's truly. See you there!
Only one statement is correct, and one maybe is partially correct.
But anyway,. I play CE too. Usually i'm on XF servers.
UF Beazt
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 am

Lol. Doesn't matter, got CE
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm

UF Ezio wrote:Since there isn't a topic yet... I uploaded my copy of halo CE to teamspeak. Something to note? A. Free to begin with. B. Easily accessible now on teamspeak C. Completely legal

Yes, yes, YES and yes. We should find a server and take it over with our UF skill. Imagine all of us on the same team! Razz NO MERCY! -MAKE THIS A THING-
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm

UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:

Yes, yes, YES and yes. We should find a server and take it over with our UF skill. Imagine all of us on the same team! Razz NO MERCY! -MAKE THIS A THING-

The two of us have done this before Razz
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 pm

UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:

The two of us have done this before Razz
Yeah xD But this time I want to not Lag out. Even better you guys can face my friends from school! Razz I'd love to see this. (Sidenote 1.4.4 came out so our server won't work if you update)
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down