United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game)

2 posters

Go down

Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game) Empty Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game)

Post  UF Vishna Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Years 565.
Since the war and havoc had darkened humans mind, the King has ordered to host a Gladiator Arena fights recently. This has been created as an entertainment for people of Orlendor city. And now there will be the final tournament where only the strongest and bravest gladiators will fight.

Introduction:
Welcome to the first UF Clan hosted Minecraft Adventure type game. NOTICE that this game is test game to see how this kind of playstyle fits to people and there may be changes in future games. That said lets get to the point.

First game will occur on EDIT: [Canceled at the moment], so calculate your time zone if you want to know your time. I can't tell you how long this game may last, but I guess it will be minimum of 1 hour.

For this game registration is kept minimum. Only thing I need is that you tell me your Minecraft account name what you use for the game. But notice that in future games Players need to fill and registration form what contains mainly your character skills and his story. I dont ask for your Identidy code, date of Birth or any of that.

Send my your registration my Presonal Message in UF forum, tell me that you want to join in Minecraft, Skype or other social network what you know I use. Also you can send email at UF.Adventure@gmail.com

Rules:
Since this little bit different that normal Minecraft play then all players MUST follow these rules:

Rules of Game:
• Game Master (Marked by a name “Game Master” in front of their name. From now referred as GM) are the hosts and moderator of game. Players have to listen and do what they say. GM’s are there to control that rules are followed and help you in the adventure.
• Ignoring GM’s orders and warnings may lead to kick, autokill, jail or brief ban from game.
• GM’s leave themselves the right to ignore rules if it is necessary and their decisions are not disputable.
• Intentional looting is not allowed if not said otherwise by GM’s. If a player gets other players items accidently (ex: player dies next to you and you pick up items due the close range to them) they are obliged to return the items to the player who lost them.
• Trolling and griefing has zero-tolerance in game and doing it may lead to kick, autokill, jail of brief ban from game.
• Players are not allowed to destroy or place blocks if not told otherwise.
• Players are not allowed to go wandering off very far. There are allmost always some kind of roads and markings. If not then you may always ask GM for instructions.
• Sometimes there may be hidden mini side quests. You always need to tell GM’s when you find them and want to take the quests.
• Players are allowed to place, levers, pressure pads etc. Only in areas what have markings what allow them to do so. These are usually sign what say: “Activation items allowed.”
• When players want to talk on topic what are not related to game then players must use a phrase “OG:” in front of their sentence.

If you have any questions about rules then ask it in this topic or send email at UF.Adventure@gmail.com

Tips:
To help you have better game experience then I suggest you follor these tips:

• Try to live in your role and act as role says what kind of character you are playing. For good role-play, players may be rewarded with in game currency (Emeralds.).
• Be sure to do side quests. When players finish side quests, all of players get some bonus emeralds or special items.
• Try to keep chat what’s not related to role-play to minimum. It helps to better game experience. But when you need to talk then type “OG:” before so other would know that you talk out game stuff.
• Team play is a must when bigger battles occur, so team up and it will be much easier.
• It may help and you may have better game experience when you use TeamSpeak also.
• Listening what NPC’s(non-playable-character) and reading books and songs may help you later on, so try to remember important parts from them.
• When looting chests, it’s smart to give or trade items with other players also, cause when you get an item you don’t need, and other is in great need off, then it helps a lot in team play. Also arrogantly taking everything in every chest and keeping them all is looked badly and may lead to small punishments, like taking items away or reducing emeralds count what you get by the end of mission.

About this mission:
In this prologue game player who join the adventure game play as Gladiators and start the game with fights in arena, so at beggining there will be a lot of PVP play. What comes next, you will see in game, but I can tell you this: there will be a lot of zombie killing. NOTICE that in this first game, at the end of game you need to give all your items away, since its test game. But dont worry, found and earned emeralds will stay in your account, so you can use them in future game.

Well that is all I have to say at the moment, so start registrating and come and join if you are interested in this.
All comments, questions, feedback is always welcome.

Last edited by UF Vishna on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game) Empty Re: Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game)

Post  UF Vishna Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 pm

REGISTRATED PLAYERS:

1. Vishnzen(Game Host and Game Master)
2. Spartanator19423(Game Master)
3. Oosmus
4. The_Beazt
5. Washington
6. redboon1
7. galindo108171
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game) Empty Re: Adventure Game: Destiny of Minecrandia: Prologue Game(Beta game)

Post  UF Vishna Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:24 am

I sadly have to announce that I need to cancel the first game at the moment. We will do it sometimes later, cause atm its very hard to host it. Due the server redo etc, I dont have premission what I need atm, so I cant do nothing in game if we would host it. So I guess I'll set new date some where in mid september, when my school life what starts soon, is cooled a little bit.

I'm sorry for this, but I hope you understand.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 am

I'm sorry but next time I can start an advertisement for it next time, as for the permissions you wanted, the ones I can remember I'll have to look into, for administration reasons.
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

@ Oozy
Yea no problem, These kind of thing happens. Advertisement is also a good idea, when I get new date when I have free time to host it, I let you know. As for premissions: Do what you have to and if you cant give then we need to discuss how to over come them. Btw I lost also those premissions what I had, so you may check those too sometime when you get time.
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down