United Falcon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server status > Updated!

3 posters

Go down

Minecraft Server status > Updated! Empty Minecraft Server status > Updated!

Post  UF Ezio Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:42 am

After a long time at work, I'm pleased to announce that our server will be sporting a PVP world. Some new attributes include TNT works, creepers work, raiding is allowed, and we have a mob arena. Soon to come is a shop, and since it's not vital, I decided to open the world to the rest of you. Rules are posted, and I hope you all enjoy the new world!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server status > Updated! Empty Re: Minecraft Server status > Updated!

Post  UF Vishna Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Another world, cheers!!!

Good that in that world building isnt main thing, otherwise I would need to start home all over again Very Happy

PS
Does the different faction in every world work yet?
UF Vishna
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:35 pm

It's all ready now. Factions is ezio's job. I'll probably update the server tomorrow just so we can get ready for the official release. I need to talk with the admin team about a handful of things then the server will be ready to open for the public Very Happy
UF OozY
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 pm

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

I have been recieving complaints with mob arena wiping inventories. However, if you'll actually look at the signs, which I've actually updated, (Very Happy), this glitch has been addressed. Basically what happens is that if you're in another world other than the PvP world, your inventory will get wiped. It is unfortunate that this has happened to many people, and I will do what I can to reimburse you in the future. Perhaps there is a way Oozy can disable that particular command (/ma j Ezio) while I build other arenas for the other worlds. Thanks for your cooperation, as the staff tries to fix this problem!
UF Ezio
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down